As a key player in the automotive industry, Michelin, is raising awareness about road safety with their promotional shopping bags. The reflective sides are a safety add-on that is trending today. It is an important innovative idea that can help save lives.
According to a 2015 study by NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) in New York alone, being hit by a vehicle is the “leading cause of injury-related death for children under 14,” and the “second leading cause for seniors.”
Features of Reflective Promotional Shopping Bag
Here’s how promotional shopping bags with reflective sides are different from ordinary bags.
- Reflective Sides– The reflective sides are visible in 100 meters. This is an important feature as it signals the driver to slow down. This way, pedestrians can cross the street and bikers can navigate the road at night without worries.
- Non-woven– Non woven PP material is durable and great for printing brand and logos. The sewn handles reinforce strength.
- Wide Imprint Area– Fantastic brand positioning with wide imprint area. Virtually every side can be printed with brand visuals/logo/brand name.
- Side Gussets– Allow room for more stuff. Also great for printing brand name.
- Patented– Original patented designs mean your reflective bags are of high quality and that no one, besides you, uses this design!
Why Reflective Bags
When it comes to advertising, shopping bags are the bag of choice for many marketing managers. Promotional shopping bags rank high among the list of marketing products as they are extremely versatile in terms of functionality and design. Moreover, there are lots of applications for shopping bags outside of shopping stores.
Michelin’s shopping bag is a powerful and relevant promotional product since they are in the automotive industry.
Aside from the marketing benefits, using these bags as substitute for plastic shopping bags is a great step towards sustainability. Being reusable also means minimizing the need to buy new ones every time. This will save you money in the long run.
Add ons for promotional shopping bags
Whilst we are on the topic of promotional shopping bags, why not also consider other tire shaped promotional products to put inside the bags. Tire companies could insert tire shaped or rubber promo gifts.
They could also have some mascosts. Check out this picture of Michelin Mascots in Thailand for inspiration. There certainly are big collectors out there…
If you like this promotional shopping bag by Michelin, the French tire manufacturer, you may speak with us to create something similar to this one. We will walk you through the product brainstorming and design process to the manufacturing phase to ensure high quality output. To know more about reflective bags, do send us a message through our online form.