KFC Promotional Shopping Bags- What You Need to Know
Aside from SPAR, fast food chain KFC in UK is now providing reflective coloring bags to their customers. Included in their promotional shopping bags are 4 custom crayons manufactured by The ODM Group.
What Makes these Bags Interesting?
- Bags measure 30 x 10 x 30 cm just the right size for takeaways and toys.
- KFC bag is made from 100 gsm non-woven (virgin material) in white with reflective binding.
- Sides are heat sealed for durability.
- It has non woven handles (2.5x40cm) and snap button, that is Pantone matched, to keep your valuables secure.
- Each bag comes with a hangtag with little illustrations how to use this bag.
- They come in three different interesting designs kids will surely love.
KFC Promotional Shopping Bags Features and Benefits
- Non Woven PP fabric: Non woven PP or polypropylene fabric has lots of applications. Not to mention, they provide durability and flexibility to the bag. Because it is flexible, it is the material of choice for most arts and crafts projects. Moreover, it’s lightweight and 100% recyclable.
- Patented Reflective Piping: The reflective piping keeps pedestrians, especially kids, safe while crossing the streets. These reflective sides are very visible at 100 meters, just perfect for motorcyclists, bikers, and pedestrians.
- Nurtures Creativity: The introduction of patented reflective shopping bags is a brilliant way to enhance creativity and encourage kids to take a break from using electronic gadgets. Keeping kids busy with worthwhile activities can improve their imagination and creativity. And using the bags they colored themselves can make them feel good about their abilities.
- Wide Imprint Area: Shopping bags have various applications inside and outside retail stores, which is why they make great promotional tools. They usually have wide imprint area for logos and brand names. Furthermore, manufacturers can make the bag with or without lamination. KFC’s reflective bags are without lamination and manufacturers used silk-screen printing for the designs and offset printing for the logo.
Why This is Great for Kids:
- Educational value
- Kids learn to reuse
- Designs are child-friendly
- Visuals teach good values
- Road Safety
If you want to learn more about our reflective bags, designs, and project developments, contact us.