A Promotional shopping tote bag is a great way to advertise your brand and spread awareness on important issues such as road safety. Fortunately, we have Mindsparkz product designers to help us create effective and high quality bag designs.
Custom printed shopping bags with reflective sides are getting lots of attention nowadays because of their unique functionality. But our team has leveled up the design and added reflective graphics to enhance the aesthetics and functionality. The reflective piping and the reflective graphics are ideal under low lighting conditions, where enhanced visibility is needed.
What is Reflective Printing?
The process is somewhat similar to standard silk screen printing technique only that this process allows you to add reflectivity to the design.
When working with reflective ink, it is important to remember that it consists of carrier base and reflective glass beads. The ink gets its reflective properties from the glass particles. When you lay down the ink, the base seeps through the fabric and leaves the beads on the surface.
Factors to Consider for Reflective Printing:
- Mesh Counts: This is an important factor to consider because particle sizes vary and using a fine mesh could filter the reflective beads and reduce the reflectivity of the design. Also larger particles could potentially clog the mesh.
- Printing on Dark Color Fabric: When printing over dark colors, you can print a white base before laying the reflective ink. However, keep in mind that doing so might not yield the desired result. This is because the base might not soak completely into the fabric.
- Catalyst: These are used for reflective ink to sit well on the fabric. Some ink that need adhesion promoter so it is important to speak with the manufacturer.
- Type of fabric: Some ink, like water-based ink, can only be applied on certain types of fabric. Therefore, it is important to consult with the manufacturer first before production starts.
- Price: Reflective printing is somewhat more expensive than standard silk screen printing. It’s approximately three times the cost of ordinary printing
Do check out our blog for more information about screen printing promotional products.
Why Promotional Shopping Tote Bag with Reflective Graphics?
We cannot stress enough the importance of enhancing your visibility under low light conditions. Using a reflective bag will keep both the pedestrian and driver safe from road accidents.
Moreover, it’s a fun addition which kids will love. It will encourage them to use the bags for trick or treating and carrying their toys.
For business owners, having a reflective logo printed on your promotional shopping bags will gain your brand tremendous brand exposure day and night.
We are sure this will go well with our reflective umbrella. Check it out here:
To know more about reflective bags designs and styles, speak with our team today. You can also read some of our blogs to learn more about our projects:
Attachable accessories to make bags appealing
Types of enclosures for shopping bags. Mix up your closing method. Most shopping bags are open. Zips and clasps add security, protect from the rain and add function. What works best for you and your brand. Please tell us.