There are many factors to consider when designing shopping bags. If you want something functional and will make organizing items a breeze, a shopper with compartment organizer will something your customers will definitely love! We have design teams and factories in Vietnam and China.
Since they serve as a walking advertisement for your company, it is also important to make it as appealing as possible. Below are some tips in designing shopping bags with compartment organizer.
Designing Shopping Bags with Compartment Organizer:
- Materials- There are a lot of durable materials to choose from such as PP woven and non-woven fabric, canvas, denim, and PVC. You can also combine these materials to improve aesthetics and functionality. We personally like PP fabric because they are recyclable, and thus, eco-friendly.
- Style- The bigger the bag, the more compartments you can add. Adding compartments will keep food from cross-contamination and spoilage. Moreover, instead of a cardboard base you may want to use a more durable base that customers can remove and wash. While cardboard may absorb water fast, it might leave an unwanted smell.
- Functionality- Sometimes shoppers just want to put the products into the bag without separating them as this could save them time. Foldable compartments should be an option. Here, you’ll see that the compartments can be folded and removed from the bag. Should shoppers want to use the compartments, the velcro closure allows them to attach the organizer into the inner part of the bag.
- Design- Print your logo or brand name across the bag for promotions. You can use reflective graphics for your promotional shopping to bag to make your brand stand out even in the dark. Better yet, add reflective piping to help keep pedestrians safe under low lighting conditions.
We highly recommend this design because of its practical and marketing benefits. Here are some of them:
Why We recommend Shopping Bags with Compartments?
- Keep stuff organized.
- The compartment organizer provides support and keep liquid containers upright, thereby preventing spillage.
- Segregating wet and dry goods prevent cross contamination of food.
- Enhances brand visibility outside the walls of retail stores.
- Can be used for trade show marketing, as customer giveaways, or marketing gifts
If you need help designing shopping bags with compartments, our team of product designers are here for you. Fill out the online form with any of your questions in terms of design and production and our staff will get back to you. For more ideas, do check out our blog. For promotional products ideas check out https://www.theodmgroup.com.
We have listed some of our new shopper design ideas below:
Different closure styles and applications:
Fun designs that everyone will love:
Attachable accessories to liven up your shopping bags: