We love reflective bags and the trim really helps Pedestrians stay visible at night. We are currently developing a range of different styles and shapes. Adding on items like crayons for colouring certainly helps add on function. Today we are discussing the first of a series of Complementary Promotional Products, the Reflective Umbrella.
Stay dry and safe with this new reflective umbrella. This one folds up so it neatly fits inside our Reflective Shopping Bag. Crossing the streets during stormy, inclement weather can be very challenging. Having an umbrella that works as your shield from the rain and as a signal to oncoming cars is a practical investment.
According to reports, chances of road accidents are higher during bad weather. The dark streets make it harder for drivers to see pedestrians easily. Add the fact that roads are slippery after a rainfall or snow storm, which make it even more difficult to control their cars.
As such, it is important to increase your visibility at night so that drivers can step on the break before any accidents happen. And what better way to do that than using a reflective umbrella?
Reflective logos are printed on the canopy. Going reflective costs approximately 3 times the price of ordinary silk screen printing. For instance, 1C print on 4 panels cost about 8 cents for normal ink and cost 25 cents for reflective ink. Nevertheless, the benefits far outweigh the costs. Here’s why:
Reasons to Add on Reflective Umbrella with Logo
- Added Safety: An ordinary umbrella may protect you from the harsh weather but it can’t protect you from speeding cars. The reflective logo is positioned in a way that drivers can easily see them. When light strikes on the umbrella, the logo will reflect light, signalling the driver to slow down.
- Peace of Mind: Because the reflective design can help you be seen when it’s dark out, it makes you feel safer crossing the streets.
- Advertising Benefits: Umbrellas are among the most widely used promotional items today. This is because they are practical and useful. Printing your logo/brand name on the canopy helps your company gain exposure.
Although these umbrellas can enhance your visibility at night, it is still important to follow traffic rules to stay safe on the road. Below are safety tips for bad weather:
Top 3 Road Safety Tips for Bad Weather
- Be Seen: Carrying an umbrella with reflective logo may not be enough. When you go shopping, make sure to bring a reflective shopping bag so that operators can see you better. You may also use other reflectorize accessories to reinforce visibility.
- Pay Attention to Your Surroundings: Be attentive and eliminate distractions. Do not use your mobile phone or your headphones while walking and focus on the road. And make sure that your umbrella is not obstructing your view.
- Follow Street Rules: Cliche, but not following street rules poses serious safety risk for yourself and the driver. Cars slow down at pedestrian lanes, that’s why it’s important to cross on areas designated for pedestrians. Never try to cross the street when it’s red light even when there seems to be no cars passing.
The Umbrella is only used in rainy weather and the reflective print is not as eyecatching as the trim. Shopping bags are almost always used, unless you are just a Window Shopper. You can utilize the bag for any weather or any occasion.
Our branded shopping bags are reusable and the reflective sides are patented. You can fold and pack them in your bags so you have a grocery bag handy at all times. Made from PP (polypropylene) fabric, the bag is sturdy, reusable, and eco-friendly.