Non-woven Shopping Bags are something we’ve been selling for years. Customers love them. As more and more supermarkets are being charged Government Taxes or levies on sales of plastic disposable bags this trend will only grow. Now it is common in much of Europe for end clients to be charged for each plastic bag they take from a shop.
The Non-woven Shopping bags are generally oversized compared with old style plastic bags. Size and durability are key. Other innovations are also happening and our Patented Reflective Bags are leading the charge. The design below should give you some idea as to why demand is so strong.
Our blog will explain how brands use Shopping bags to advertise and get their message across. Some important questions will need to be covered. This blog is just starting, but we will be writing frequently and will be answering some of these questions soon.
- What is a Non-woven shopping material?
- What difference a Woven material bag makes?
- What about Cotton, Denim, Jute and other options?
- Are these truly Eco-friendly?
- What other materials could I use?
- Can you add more features like buttons?
- How can I design a bag that is unique?
- How are Non Woven shopping bags made?
- Can we buy these globally and how to arrange shipping?
- What are the taxes for Non Woven Shopping Bags?
- How much are Non Woven Shopping bags retailing for and how much does the reflective trim increase the perceived and real value?
- What do we need to know about the reflective trim?
- How many pedestrians are involved in road accidents and when?
Let us know what you think of these questions. We will be answering these and more starting from next week.